Sundress Publications is open for submissions of pitches for short anthology projects. Anthologies would be published as part of Sundress’ e-chapbook series in 2021 and would be available for free download on the Sundress website. These anthologies will be limited to 50 pages of content.
All editors are welcome to submit pitches for qualifying projects. We are especially interested in projects helmed by or focused on amplifying the voices of BIPOC, trans and nonbinary writers, and writers with disabilities.
Pitches should be approximately 250 words and include:
- Potential authors editors would like to solicit
- Example pieces of work to be included
- Outline of a plan for the editorial process
- Why editors believe the anthology is important to the contemporary literary landscape.
Editors of selected pitches would solicit and read work for the anthology project with Sundress-backed support in submission curation, contracts, proofing, promotion, and design. Sundress Publications will also provide a small budget to selected projects ($250) that may be used to pay editors for their work, or contributors, or both, as the editor deems appropriate.
To submit, email your pitch (DOC, DOCX, or PDF) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to note both your name and the title of the project in your email header.
The deadline for submissions is September 30, 2020.
- The Wardrobe’s Best Dressed: YouShould Feel Bad by Laura Cresté - November 26, 2021
- The Wardrobe’s Best Dressed: YouShould Feel Bad by Laura Cresté - November 25, 2021
- Sunni Brown Wilkinson Reads Lisel Mueller - November 24, 2021