Sundress Publications is open for submissions of pitches for short anthology projects. Anthologies would be published as part of Sundress’s e-chapbook series in 2021 and would be available for free download on the Sundress website. These anthologies would be limited to 50 pages of content including front and back matter.
All editors are welcome to submit pitches for qualifying projects. We are especially interested in projects helmed by or focused on amplifying the voices of BIPOC, trans and nonbinary writers, and writers with disabilities.
Pitches should be approximately 250 words and include:
- Potential authors editors would like to solicit
- Example pieces of work to be included
- Outline of a plan for editorial process
- Why editors believe the anthology is important to the contemporary literary landscape
Editors of selected pitches would solicit and read work for the anthology project with Sundress-backed support in submission curation, contracts, proofing, promotion, and design.
To submit, email your pitch (DOC, DOCX, or PDF) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to note both your name and the title of the project in your email header. The deadline for pitches is August 31st, 2020.
- Sundress Publications Announces the Release of the 2022 Best of the Net Anthology - January 24, 2022
- Sundress Reads: Review of Connotary - January 24, 2022
- Sundress Academy for the Arts Presents January Reading Series - January 24, 2022