As part of Sundress Publications’ ongoing commitment to providing a platform for marginalized and underrepresented voices, we are now accepting submissions of published collections (full-length or chapbook-length) by women and non-binary authors that honor the following months:
- April 2020—Autism Awareness Month
- April 2020—Sexual Assault Awareness Month
- May 2020—Asian-Pacific American Heritage Month
- June 2020—LGBTQIA Pride Month
- June 2020—Brain and Alzheimer’s Awareness Month
We at Sundress hope to champion writers whose work highlights human struggle and challenges misconceptions. We are looking for work to shed some light on the various topics encompassed above.
Authors or publishers of books published in the past twelve months may submit to The Wardrobe. To do so, please forward an electronic copy of the book (PDFs preferred), author bio, photo of the cover, and a link to the publisher’s website to email@example.com with the topic of your choosing in the subject line. In addition, we request that one print copy be mailed to Sundress Academy for the Arts, ATTN: The Wardrobe, 195 Tobby Hollow Lane, Knoxville, TN 37931.
Submissions to The Wardrobe will remain eligible for our “Best Dressed” selection for one year. Hard copies will become a permanent part of the Sundress Academy for the Arts library and be made available for review by our editors and/or affiliate journals.
For the complete details and rules, please see The Wardrobe website.
- The Wardrobe’s Best Dressed: Ghost Dogs by Dion O’Reilly - March 3, 2021
- The Wardrobe’s Best Dressed: Ghost Dogs by Dion O’Reilly - March 2, 2021
- Project Bookshelf: Julie Jeanell Leung - March 1, 2021